Working for one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, you will be servicing, repairing and performing warranty work on a varied fleet of heavy goods vehicles. This is a great opportunity to be part of a world-renowned automotive business as an HGV Technician working within a highly skilled team.
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer's procedures.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Perform warranty work on vehicles.
- Road test vehicles when required (if holder of HGV license).
- Assist with roadside breakdowns.
- Ensure that service sheets are completed as per company regulations.
- 06:00-14:30 & 13:30-22:00 + Alternating Saturdays: 06:00-12:00 at x1.5
- City and Guilds / NVQ Level 3 Qualified
- Proven experience repairing and maintaining Heavy Goods Vehicles in a workshop environment
- Experience within the commercial vehicle industry
- Basic working knowledge of Vehicle Technology
- Driving licence (HGV Class 1/2 preferred, training provided to attain if necessary)
- Computer literate
- Physically Capable of completing tasks
- Exeter Based
- Contracted 40 Hour Week
- Up to £13.80 p/h + Overtime Paid at x1.5
- Standby and Call Out Payments
- 25 Days Holiday (Rising with Service) + Bank Holidays
- Training to Master Technician Level (Subject to business needs)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Care Scheme
- Discounted Company Products / Services
- Employee Discounts across High-Street Retailers, Cinemas etc.
For additional information please contact 0117 930 9751 and ask to speak with Steve.
Apply for HGV Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly