Customer Service Advisor
Are you immediately available a looking for an Inbound Customer Service role based in Bristol City Centre?
Are you looking to join a fast-paced growing organisation that offers free bus travel to and from Bristol city centre, newly refurbished working environment and great progression routes for your career?
Are you looking for a company that offers fantastic employee benefits, including a unique share plan scheme, on-site gym, coffee shop, canteen, and much more?
My client one of the leading Financial Services organisations is seeking a team of 10 professional Inbound Customer Service Advisors to join their friendly team on the 16th September
The role is full-time (37.5 working hours per week), Monday to Friday. Normal business hours are 08:00 and 18:00, and you will be scheduled to work daily 7.5 hour shifts between these times.
To be considered for one of the positions you will come from a proven history of Customer Service / Office Support and possess the following.
- Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team - positive outlook and high energy!
- PC Literate including MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Enthusiasm to develop new knowledge and skills
- Commitment to quality
- Additional language skills in German, Spanish, French, Italian and Swedish are advantageous
Some of your duties will include but not limited too
Dealing with all incoming calls in a professional manner
Managing inbound customer enquiries from shareholders and their representatives
Providing services on behalf of several hundred clients