Community Manager-Blockchain Technology
*Community Manager wanted ( )* *Central London*
Software Development professional with an interest in Blockchain technology to establish, grow, and lead collaborative, technology-minded communities around Open-source projects.
What Experience You Will Have:
- You have a deep and genuine interest in Blockchain technology (or Cryptographic systems) and knowledge of the industry landscape
- You can demonstrate previous experience in actively participating and leading a developer or open-source community and know the channels for engagement
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver
- You are able to forge strong relationships with community members and to understand their requirements and potential challenges
- You are familiar with technology source code (preferably Python) and modern developer workflows/systems including GitHub
What they can offer:
- Competitive salary (dependant upon the right candidate) paying up to £100,000 per annum.
- 25 holidays per year, plus bank holidays
- Entertainment subsidiary
- Highly competitive pension
- Professional development budget (after probationary period).
- BUPA health care cover (after probationary period).
- Flexible working hours in line with company requirements