Salary: £13.19 per hour
Hours - Monday - Friday, 35 hours per week
Duration: Full time
From high employee satisfaction ratings to their many workplace awards, American Express is consistently recognised as a great place to work by people around the world.
The GCS UK Sales Team is an established and highly successful part of the UK Commercial Card growth strategy. The sales support function is essential in maintaining the quality and compliance aspect of the sales team, as well as supporting the team on a daily basis. As a successful and expanding sales team the sales support function is crucial in helping the team meet such high demands and targets in this fast paced environment.
- Coordinate and distribute the multiple lead channels that the GCS Sales team have and allocate these to the Sales team. This is a daily task and will take around 2-3 hours per day.
- Provide regular updates & reports on the lead allocation to key stakeholders.
- Coordinate a key process in the team which involves receiving requests from sales agents via email, logging requests onto a master excel tracker and reaching out to various leaders in the business to gain approval.
To achieve success within this role you will need to:
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Confident working with multiple levels in the organization
- Computer literate & Microsoft Excel skills a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently to meet deadlines and manage your own tasks and priorities
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast paced environment
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and would like to work in a vibrant, high energy environment with like-minded people then Apply here today!