Customer Advisor - Retention
This is a fantastic opportunity for Customer Retention Advisors based in Birmingham City Centre. Working full- time 37.5 hrs a week Monday to Friday between the hours of 0800 to 1800 initially for two months.
You will be working as part of a wider team responsible for the retention of an existing volume SME customer base. You will develop relationships with existing customers whist gaining a solid understanding of their business needs for advertising / marketing their business, matching products to the customer needs via inbound calls.
Based on Station Street, Birmingham, your duties will include,
- Retaining existing phone book customers.
- Creating and building customer relationships & understanding their business needs.
- Promoting the Advertising & Media, offering business advice.
- Handling inbound customer calls and customer correspondence.
- Create win-win outcomes with customers through objection handling.
- Introducing cross-sell and up-sell products to customers.
- Working and achieving monthly sales targets set.
- Accurately processing customer contracts and follow up.
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the Advertising & Media.
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
Not only will you be working for one of the world's leading brands, you will also receive a competitive salary of £24,962 per annum. As a valued employee you will also qualify for a wide range of high street discounts.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy office environment and candidates must have the ability to communicate effectively, build and maintain strong relationships with the customer. The ideal candidate will have experience or understanding of desk-based selling or customer retention.
If this sounds like you, then apply for this job today!