Engineering Support Team Member - Birmingham
Salary - £27018 - £33718
Join our client as a permanent Engineer Support Team Member, you'll be assisting the engineering team across all the functions currently performed and working closely with the build managers to help support the delivery of a wide range of new vehicles. You will need to be technically qualified and have experience of managing suppliers.
- Support of building bespoke vehicles to support the operational needs of the customers
- Ensuring all customer Fleets are safe and legal to be used on the public roads
- To manage both customers & suppliers
- Support the workshop on both technical & parts issues
- Ensure products are delivered on time
- Provide data analysis to help support business improvements for the customer
- Ensure that all documentation and procedures are adhered to
- Discuss with suppliers' financial transactions on behalf of the business
- Level 3 NVQ Qualified or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- A solid background in customer service experience
- Experience in Supplier management
- Ability to negotiate
- Strong PC skills
This is a full-time permanent role working 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday, you will need to live within 2 hours commute from Birmingham and a pool car will be available for all travel.
So, if you have the drive, optimism, and resilience to help propel us forward, we'll offer unrivalled personal development, a wealth of opportunities to learn, experience new things, and pursue new careers. If this sounds like the role your looking for, we'd love you to be part of our future.
Interested in joining our team? Apply here today