Electrical Maintenance engineer
We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer with our client who Has been an innovator and market leader for over 35 years in Northern Ireland.
- HNC in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent qualification
- Ability to interpret Engineering Drawings
- Minimum of one years' experience in manufacturing environment
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Perform maintenance and support tasks on high speed automated equipment
- Willing to engage with a changing work environment which will involve shift work
- Maintenance on automated and conveying systems
- Working with electronic/electrical systems
- Working as part of a team and supporting production and operations.
- Worked in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Implement solutions to help improve machine reliability and quality issues.
- Required Experience
- Working with and have an in-depth knowledge and experience of mechanical, pneumatics and program knowledge essential
- Knowledge of CNC and PC controlled systems would be desirable
- Team working and flexibility with an open attitude
- Capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management
- Able to work unsupervised and prioritise their own time and activities
- Have strong analytical skills supporting fast and effective problem solving
- Able to demonstrate a proven ability in trouble shooting and recovering equipment in a dynamic environment
- Experience in installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Working for a global market leader in the industry
- Personal development programme
- Internal/External Training
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days paid holidays
- 8 paid bank holidays