Graduate Recruiter - No Sales
Delivery Recruitment Consultant- No Sales
£30k OTE in your first year.
Recruitment is an exciting, multi-billion-pound international industry with vast opportunities for a competitive, driven and motivated graduate!
we work hard, we work as a team, we drive for results, we achieve targets and we celebrate our wins!!
What does a Trainee Delivery Consultant Do?
As a recruitment consultant, you're the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- developing a good understanding of our clients, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
What are we looking for in a future Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Career development- we invest in the careers and with our structure development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so
- Ambitious, competitive and driven
- Confident and Outgoing
- Commercial awareness
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive & eager to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high workloads
- Resilient work ethic
- Goal Orientated
- Money Motivated
- Positive Mindset
What's in it For You?
- Excellent basic salary, alongside an extremely generous commission structure.
- A 2018 Award - Winning Learning Development Programme (catch us at the #LearningAwards) to drive your career ambitions and give you the tools and connections to be a leader of the future
- Be part of one of the mos #Ethical Recruitment Businesses (Ethisphere, 2018) and a company working with over 80% of the Fortune Global 500.
- Receive recognition and earn based on your results
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the market, such as BSkyB, BT, Capgemini and many, many more!
- A clear structured career path, with the support of a dedicated training function covering all aspects of the recruitment function, some of our leaders only joined the business less than 3 years ago
- Big money to be earned - Plus perks including 5* trips and awards ceremonies.
- Buzzing team vibe - you'll work with passionate people just like you!
Contact me or hit apply for more information!
Apply for Graduate Recruiter - No Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly