7 days left
Manpower are working with a barrister's chambers in Leeds City Centre to recruit a Junior Clerk to join their busy team.
The role is an exciting opportunity to experience clerking working across 3 different teams; Commercial, Family and Civil.
As a Junior Clerk you will be involved in the following -
- Administration and Billing
- Dealing with lower level queries via email and telephone
- Answering simple fee queries
- Raising fee notes
- Inputting data from fee letters
- Confirmation of diaries for barristers
- Diary management
- Liaising between solicitors, clients and their barristers to help organise dairies.
Key Skills and Abilities:
The Junior clerk must have excellent spoken and written communication skills and a strong telephone voice.
- Ability to build relationships and liaise with people at all levels
- Strong organisational and time management skills with ability to prioritise
- Can work under pressure and to deadline's
- Flexible attitude with multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently using own initiative and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Confidence and a professional manner
- Tact and respect for confidential information
- Excellent MS Office skills
For more information on this exciting opportunity please speak to Jennie McGrogan.
Apply for Junior Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly