Student Education Service Assistant
Manpower are recruiting for a student education service assistant to work on a full time basis at the University of Leeds on an assignment lasting until January. The role entails:
- Providing effective and efficient administrative support for the Student Education Service;
- Responding efficiently and professionally to enquiries or requests for information; using guidelines and procedures to resolve problems;
- Building effective working relationships and contributing experience, support and advice to colleagues within the Student Education Service
- Accurately recording and maintaining information using University systems and producing reports when required;
- Contributing to team decisions and being proactive in making suggestions on how to improve student support practices and processes;
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of processes across the Student Education Service;
- Keeping up to date with student support developments and their timely adoption.
The ideal candidate will have the below:
- Previous administrative experience;
- Experience of delivering an excellent customer service;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to proactively organise and prioritise your own workload to meet deadlines and conflicting demands;
- The ability to identify and make suggestions for the continuous improvement of processes;
- Strong IT skills and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and Excel;
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail;
- A commitment to seeking development and learning opportunities, with the ability to keep up-to-date with new processes, information and systems.
If this could be the next role for you then please click on the link below to apply now!