Warehouse Operative- Basildon
Warehouse Operative Coordinator - Basildon
Please note it is essential that candidates have a counterbalance and Reach forklift truck licence.
Manpower has teamed up with an outstanding company who specialise in ventilation's all over the UK. Our client is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Coordinator based in Basildon
Salary - £25,000 per year
Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 5.00pm and Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm
- Primarily to provide effective management of all warehouse, spiral & delivery operations within the branch.
- Duties will include but are not be limited to the close monitoring of both goods in and out, order picking, loading and unloading of vehicles, stock control, health & safety, employees (absence management, disciplinary, grievance etc.)
- housekeeping (neatness & order)
- To have management control of the warehouse generally, to ensure it's smooth and efficient running.
- delivery scheduling and generally working within the systems laid down by the company.
- In addition, you will also provide support to the Branch Manager, assisting them in their duties in managing the branch generally.
- To administrate and coordinate efficient daily delivery schedules, to ensure the timely and efficient transportation of sales orders, ensuring that maximum recovery of transport costs are achieved, utilising both internal and external transport.
- A proven track record managing a busy warehouse;
- Experience in managing employees and employee related matters (Absenteeism / Disciplinary / Grievances etc.);
- H&S experience;
- Experience in logistics processes and stock control procedures;
- Exceptional customer service;
- Strong organisational & planning Skills;
- Good time management;
- Problem solver;
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills;
- Team Player;
- Positive, self-motivated and committed to achieving results; and
- Full driving licence.
- Industry leading basic salary;
- 25-days holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
- After 12-week probationary period:-
- Company sick pay;
- Pension scheme;
- Death in Service;
- Corporate work wear;
- Long Service Awards.
If this is something of interest apply online today alternatively contact 01895 205329 for more information.