Recruitment Support Consultant
Manpower UK are currently recruiting on behalf of our client located in Edinburgh for a Support Consultant to join their successful Recruitment team who specialise in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare.
The role of Support Consultant involves working alongside your designated consultants and alongside your head office team. This role can be extremely busy, so involves working in a high paced environment while remaining calm and focused with great attention to detail. Although this can be a busy and repetitive role it can involve having quiet spells, during this time you will need to be proactive.
The ideal candidate would be articulate, have great attention to detail, will enjoy working in a busy fast paced environment and is able to be proactive when needed.
- Providing support to Consultants:
- Liaising with HR and recruiting managers
- Sending CVs to Clients on instructions from Consultants
- Liaising with clients and candidates to set up all stages of interviews
- Collating product information and Job Specifications to send to candidates
- Providing support to candidates.
- Being pro-active and reactive with current vacancies, highlighting them as they arise and liaising with consultants, and contacting candidates as appropriate.
- Checking consultant's diary and emails. Organising workload for the day/week ahead.
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with them accordingly
- Taking advert response calls and dealing with them accordingly
We are ideally looking for a candidate who has experience in recruitment and is looking for their next challenge. Please forward your CV in the first instance.
Apply for Recruitment Support Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly