Operations Monitoring Team Operative
Manpower are recruiting for an Operations Monitoring Team Operative to join the busy team in Gosport.
This is a varied role working within the Secure Operations Area. You will be responsible for the careful monitoring of the in-house systems, including hardware, software and supported applications, identifying and analysing faults, monitoring backups and notifying the correct teams should any failures occur, administer data transfers between servers, manage and administer the daily movement of backup tapes and assist in any other operation tasks as directed by the shift manager.
This is a 12 month contract covering maternity leave, based on a full time weekly shift pattern of days, evenings and nights.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to confidently engage with others
- A sound understanding of IT systems is essential
- Good written and verbal skills
- A full driving license is required
- Extremely good time keeping
- A reasonable knowledge of JPA would be an advantage
What we can offer you:
- Annual salary of £18k + shift allowance @ 25%
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Friendly office environment
- Full in house training provided