Process Operator (SAD)
Manpower are looking for a SAD/ Chemical Process Operator to work for a large Mineral Processing Company based near Kingston upon Hull.
You will be responsible to the Shift Supervisor/Fusion team leader with responsibilities including;
- Loading of all sinter material into sinter processing bulk silos.
- Preparation and operation of the product curer.
- Preparation, curing, cooling blending and packing of cured batches,
- Loading and screening of special size materials.
- De-magging, screening, blending and packing of refractory products.
- Screening of material for special sized material production.
- Blending of other batches as requested.
- Checking/changing screen meshes as required to meet product requirements.
- Maintaining and recording all production information as required including booking out of anything used from Packing or General/Engineering stores.
- Maintaining the equipment and working area in a clean and safe condition.
- As and when required assisting Furnace team with furnace duties.
- Health, safety and welfare of themselves, their team colleagues and visitors to site.
- Reporting any problems to Team Leader/Production Supervisor.
- Carry out any reasonable management request.
- Dealing with Material Transfer and Blending/Mixing
- Kegging and Bagging.
This is a shift position on 12hr shifts - on a 5 day rota made up of 12hrs days and 12hr nights
Shifts work on 3 days on, 1 rest day, 3 nights on, 5 rest days, 2 days on, 2 nights on, 5 rest days - (then repeats)
Salary is in excess of £22,041.11
For more information please contact