Data Processor and Analyst
Manpower is currently recruiting for Data Processors and Analysts to join our client based in Reading.
- Resolve a range of relevant enquiries both over the phone and via email
- Data collection, analysing and processing
- Take ownership of each situation, getting to the heart of the query and offering tailored solutions where appropriate (with internal contractors)
- Challenge existing processes and identify areas for improvement
- Failure reports and issues
- Working towards hourly KPI's
- Working with multiple systems and data sources
- Other general clerical duties required by the business
- Must have had previous data processing experience (preferably at least 2 years)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- PC literate
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- Ability to navigate through various systems simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Ideal candidate will have experience in financial services, auditing or risk analysis
This role is on a 6-month temporary contract with a strong view to extend long-term. Working hours are flexible totalling 37hours per week, Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Harriet on 01189 553284 or apply today!
Apply for Data Processor and Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly