High Wycombe, £24-32k DOE
Do you have a degree in mechanical engineering and are looking for a new challenge? Even better, do you also have IES-VE software experience to go along with your qualification?
Are you keen to make a difference for a more sustainable built environment, working for an award-winning industry leader?
This position involves interfacing directly with clients, architects, consultants and contractors to prepare detailed design solutions to suit a variety of buildings utilising our clients products. The role requires the engineer to utilise IES-VE thermal dynamic software, prepare detailed modelling reports documentation, CAD drawings and quotations for projects. The projects will generally be larger scale or more complex projects, which require greater level of design consideration and project development. The role will also include some involvement with the R&D department to assist in the development of products via the use of IES modelling software.
Specific duties will include;
- IES-VE thermal dynamic modelling
- Customer/Client liaising
- CAD design work
- Preparing quotations and covering letters
To be successful in this role you must be;
- Proficient with IES-VE software (ModelIT, MacroFlo, ApacheSim, etc.)
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Able to deliver high quality customer service to both internal and external customers
- An excellent written and verbal communicator
- Confident and professional in liaising with internal and external customers
Does this sound like your next step? Don't hesitate, apply today!