Salary: £10.35 per hour
Hours: 35 Hrs per week - Mon-Fri - 9am-5pm
Duration: 3 Months minimum
A great opportunity for an administrator to join American Express to provide administrative support for Executive Customer Relations. The Executive Customer Relations team, based in Brighton, is responsible for handling complaints received from UK prospects, current and past customers, in a way that is fair, consistent and timely. Our procedures are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and our approach is fully customer focused.
From high employee satisfaction ratings to their many workplace awards, American Express is consistently recognised as a great place to work by people around the world. We are looking for exceptional administrators to join a high-performing team at American Express and play a key role in the continual growth and success of the business.
- Logging and acknowledging complaints
- Managing email inboxes
- Opening all post received, appropriate decision making and referral to the relevant area or department
- Responding to queries via email and letter
- Providing administrative support for the team
- Assisting complaint handlers with investigation and case preparation as necessary
- Updating and maintaining a number of spreadsheets and trackers.
- Collaborating with other departments and business partners, both inside and outside of the company
- Responding to Claims Management Company requests for information relating to PPI
Experience and Skills:
- Exceptional organisational, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- MS Excel, Word and Outlook experience essential
- Ability to work independently, meet strict deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Able to maintain composure under pressure in a demanding environment
- Proven ability to manage change and prioritise tasks
- Manage own workload, ensuring all targets are consistently met
- Previous experience of the complaint handling process within a regulated environment an advantage
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, would like to be part of a highly rewarding role and work in a vibrant, high energy environment with like-minded people then Apply here today!