3 days left
Manpower are recruiting in Dundee for an ongoing vacancy with one of our corporate clients.
This is a full-time role and over-time is paid at an enhanced rate. Parking available on-site.
The day to day activities of the role include but are not limited to; You will use ERP/Oracle. Tradesphere/EMS and Microsoft Excel to perform the below
- Ability to work with/analyse Production Reports in Excel format to extract information
- Liaising with internal/external customers
- Creating pro-forma invoices
- Working with letter of credits, reviewing for discrepancies and preparation of presenting docs to banks
- Knowledge of export requirements for MEA/CLA countries including ECTNs Electronic Cargo Tracking Notes
- Knowledge of incoterms/transportation.
Ideally we are recruiting a candidate with similar experience and who is confident working to tight deadlines and under pressure
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly