Manpower have an exclusive HR position on offer with our
Highly established client based at their Head Office in Swansea.
- To advise and support staff to ensure completion of appropriate employment and vetting checks and maintenance of the DBS Central Register to ensure compliance with current vetting regulations and Keeping Children Safe in Education.
- To assist the HR team with the updating of HR policies and procedures
- To be able to advise on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- Be able to negotiate with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures Person Specification
- The Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels (Essential)
- The ability to work with discretion at all times (Essential)
- Desirable CIPD membership (Not Essential).
- Good time management with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise as necessary (Essential)
- Proven experience in a similar role (Desirable)
Hours are Monday - Friday 37.5 hrs per week
Full Time ongoing position
On Site Parking
Holidays and Pension Paid.
Please apply with your most up to date CV
or call the branch on 01656 657231 and ask for Carla.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly