Manpower are recruiting for a number of part time Catering Assistants to work for our client in Cardiff.
Your main duties will include:
- Preparation of food
- Serving of food
- Taking customer orders, making coffee, tea, and other drinks to customer specifications (Barista)
- Operating cash registers and payment card machines
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Cleaning coffee machines, restaurant areas and preparation areas
- Ensuring a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained at all times
We are looking for someone who:
- can be flexible with the hours they are able to work
- has a positive attitude
- is genuinely friendly and caring
- enjoys working as part of a team
- has a passion for food and beverage and willingness to learn
- conscientious and hard working
- has good communication skills
It would be advantageous if you have worked in a catering or retail setting previously. A Food Hygiene Certificate is essential, however, we can provide an online course for you to complete so you can gain this qualification prior to starting.
We are looking for candidates who are flexible with the hours and days you are can work. Shifts are available, Monday to Sunday between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm.
The hourly rate is £8.21 per hour rising to £9.05 per hour after 12 weeks, Monday to Friday with enhanced rates for Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Free parking is available and the site has good public transport links.
We are looking for individuals to start ASAP.
What we offer you:
- Enhanced hourly rate for Saturday, Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Paid holidays
- NEST pension