Manpower are recruiting for a number of part time Catering Assistants to join one of our most valued clients in Cardiff.
Your main duties will include:
- Serving food
- Taking drinks orders (Barista)
- Operating cash registers and payment card machines
- Cleaning of coffee machines, restaurant areas and preparation areas
- Food preparation
- Ensuring a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained at all times
We are looking for someone who:
- can be flexible with the hours they are able to work
- has a positive attitude
- is genuinely friendly and caring
- enjoys working as part of a team
- has a passion for food and beverage and willingness to learn
- conscientious and hard working
- has good communication skills
It would be advantageous if you have worked in a retail or catering setting previously however full training is provided. A Food Hygiene Certificate is essential, however, we can provide an online course for you to complete so you can gain this qualification prior to starting, payable by yourself.
This role is offering £8.21 per hour rising to £9.05 per hour after 12 weeks. Shifts are available between the hours of 7.00 am and 7.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Free parking is available and the site has good public transport links.
We are looking for individuals to start ASAP.
What we offer you:
- Enhanced hourly rate for Saturday, Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Paid holidays
- NEST pension