Skilled CNC Machinist
Manpower is looking for a CNC Miller/Turner to join one our most valued clients, an engineering company specialising in the supply of high quality milled and turned components using the latest CNC technology. To be based at their state-of-the-art facility in Exeter, the CNC Miller will play an integral role in delivering high standards of work.
The business is a well-established, forward-thinking organisation that places heavy emphasis on innovation. Due to expantion of work they are requiring more employees to work and continue the success of this company.
- Strong Skills required in Setting and Operating CNC Machines.
- Must have the ability to make minor alterations to existing programs.
- Experience in Fanuc and Hiedenhain controls.
- CNC Milling and Turning experience an advantage.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Capable of process inspection.
- Ideally apprenticeship served but proven experience just as important.
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
Type of work
- Small / medium batch work.
- Working with a variety of materials.
- Large variety of component types.
Initially Day shift position:
Mon-Thurs 8.00am - 4.30pm
Friday 8.00am - 3.30pm
The opportunity of a late shift exists if mutually agreeable:
Mon-Thus 1.15pm - 9.45pm
Friday 1.15pm - 8.45pm
There is a 10% premium for this shift.
- 20 days annual leave increasing to 22 days after a 2 year service period plus 8 statutory days.
- Overtime paid at 133% of standard hourly rate.
- Hourly rate dependant on experience.