3 days left
Manpower is hiring a multi-drop van driver for our client on a temporary ongoing basis, based in Luton.
You'll be delivering paint and decorating supplies to decorators and trade customers via a planned route within a given area. Multi-drop experience is not essential but is desirable, as there could be anything between 5 and 50 drops a day (depending on demand and the areas).
You must have good customer service skills (engaging directly with customers) and will also need a flexible attitude to assist with other duties to make up their hours (i.e. loading/unloading/sending delivery notes/cleaning the vehicles).
You must have a full UK Driving Licence with less than 6 points.
It is essential that drivers are flexible to support with additional duties, as listed below:
- load vehicles
- drive vehicles
- offload vehicles
- check goods delivered against advice note and obtain signature from customer
- check vehicle for road-worthiness daily
- wash and tidy vehicle
- carry out routine basic maintenance, e.g. top up radiator, battery, pump up tyres etc.
- complete EEC "30 day Record Book" daily
- complete Company form CS3 (Vehicle Operation Record)
- liaise with office staff
- carry out general warehouse/store duties during periods when not occupied in driving duties
Working times: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Interested? Apply here.
Apply for Delivery Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly