We are currently recruiting for highly organised Administration to join a newly appointed team within Adults Services to provide excellent support for this new project.
As part of the Adult Services Transformation systems and performance work stream, we have commenced a project to improve the way that WSCC sources and makes referrals for Older People.
We are recruiting for three Administrators (Placement Assistants) - to support with the new initiative objectives:
- reduction of delays in sourcing, making services available to enable purchase
- improving utilisation of contracts
- management of quality of provision within the care market
- liaise with providers and professionals to support pilots on new ways of working
- supporting the wider team to triage communications from professionals and providers
- must have excellent customer service, be organised and competent in the use of excel/word & outlook
The role is based in Chichester - but may be required to travel to and/or colocation/working with each of the Community Social Work Team hubs which you will be reimbursed for.
Please don't delay, apply now!