Manpower are currently recruiting for an Electrician who will be based in Knightsbridge, London. This is a full-time permanent role.
Our client helps to maintain exclusive properties to the highest standard possible. This position is a brilliant opportunity for an Electrician to join a high performing team in a fast pace role.
As an Electrician, you will be responsible for the following:
- Carrying out periodic inspection of distribution boards and fixed wiring installations.
- Portable appliance testing.
- Carrying out repairs and corrective works.
- New electrical installations on single phase, 3 phase and Star Delta.
- Modifying existing electrical installations on single phase, 3 phase and Star Delta.
- Wiring fault diagnostics.
- Overseeing and control specialist contractors.
- Liaising regularly with colleagues, supervisors and managers to ensure an efficient and effective service is always delivered to the client.
- Maintenance of emergency lighting.
Please be aware that there will be times where you will be asked to do additional tasks and be asked to cover a colleague shift in times of sickness or absence.
Hours & Salary
The salary for this position is £35K depending on experience and you will be contracted to work 40 hours per week. These hours are Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm.
Please keep in mind that you will be expected to complete overtime during the peak period (May-September) however, this will be paid at x1.5.
You will receive 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) along with a variety of additional benefits that include a season ticket loan, private health care and other voluntary benefits such as exclusive savings!
Skills & Attributes
To be successful as an Electrician, you'll need the following skills & attributes:
- Strong experience in electrical engineering and/or installation.
- Experience with 3 PHASE installations
- Experience with STAR DELTA installations
- 17th/18th edition City & Guilds Qualification
- Testing and inspection certificate (2391 or 2392 or 2394 & 2395 together)
- Full, clean UK driving License