LGV Class 2 Driver/ADR
Details of the job:
- Guaranteed 42.5 hours per week with overtime paid at time and a half.
- Weekend work available (also paid at 1.5X).
- Monday to Friday with start time of 6am.
- Delivering gas cylinders to domestic and commercial customers in the local area.
- Ensuring that the lorry is loaded correctly and safely before leaving site.
- Fully co-operating with the company to achieve a development of a positive safety culture.
- Being able to deliver the company products in a safe, effective and well-organized manner.
- Be fully aware of the major risks and be compliant with the correct safety procedures.
- Be familiar with the company's legal obligations.
- Be willing to undertake any training that is requested from the company if necessary.
- Must report any vehicle or tank damage to line manager promptly with accurate details.
- Must report any injuries sustained by customers, third party or personally. Again, must be reported to line manager promptly with accurate details.
- The job holder is responsible for co-operating fully with the Company in fulfilling its legal obligations, under the Health & Safety at Work Act and for carrying out his/her duties as laid down in the Company's Health & Safety Policy document.
The Successful Candidate:
The successful candidate must be fully conversant with tachographs and driver hour's legislation, in addition to the details within Calor's LGV driver's manual. They will need to demonstrate a high level of safety at ALL TIMES. Must be flexible with their hours of work and needs to be prepared to work weekend shifts as well as bank holidays. This is required to meet the needs of the business.
- VALID LGV Class 2 (Category C) driving license.
- A current ADR Vocational training certificate.
- Be fully trained.
Benefits of working for Calor Gas:
- Secure car park
- Potential to work overtime (Paid at time and a half)
- London waiting allowance (Paid at £7.75 per day)
- Training provided when necessary
- Guaranteed 42.5 hours per week.
If you are successful in being offered this role, you will be required to carry out pre-employment checks including: 5 year address history, 3 year employment history, criminal record check, and driving licence verification and be medically fit to work.
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn.
If this sounds like you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn. Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements are part of our daily life, and we want to share that with you! Together with your commitment, drive and personal performance, we believe you can bring out the best in yourself at Calor.
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK and hold a full driving licence that is valid for you to drive in the UK.
Calor Gas Ltd. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.