My well-established client is a family run business and specialise in recycling and waste management, including the handling of materials from domestic, commercial collections and waste sites operating 17 vehicles.
The applicant must be CPC qualified and ideally have previous experience
- Manage the day to day operation of the company's fleet of vehicles in a cost-effective manner whilst maintaining high levels of customer service
- Ensure the transport operation complies with current and new legislation
- Use the companies integrated software to add jobs to the system for planning
- Monitor fuel usage and maintenance spend and take action where appropriate
- Manage the transport staff, including appraisal and absence management and taking appropriate disciplinary action were required
- Work to maintain the current low vehicle accidents and co-ordinate with the insurance company were necessary
- Carry out regular job analysis and costings to maximise profit
- Responsible for the Transport Budget KPI's as part of the ISO Accreditation.
- Manage the company's subcontractors
If you feel this is the right role for you, please apply today! Or call Emily on 0161 503 2208