A great opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to work full time at our client's site in Helsby. The working hours are 37.5 full time 8.00am - 4.00pm paying £8.21p/h. This role is temporary, initially expected to end in December 2019. The role could be extended for 12 months.
Purpose of the Job
Involved in all aspects of shipping, receiving and handling of materials. Ship all daily requirements to meet and exceed customer demand/requirements and very high levels of accuracy.
- Ensuring customer order specification to detail is picked confirmed via HHT, packed and assembled accurately in a timely manner. (full SOS training)
- MHE reach truck (counter balance is a benefit).
- PC skills for data input and SAP downloads
- Precise labeling of HU's to customer specific detail
- Accurate loading preparation for customer order dispatch.
- Replishments and product put a ways completed in line with order release
- Work well as a team member offering support to others
- Communication for day to day operation regarding close department relationships
- Adherence to Standard Operating Sheets.
- Engaging and adopting HOS principles (Lean and Six Sigma)
- Adherence to Company and legislative Health and Safety requirements in all work processes.
- Any other reasonable requirements as determined by the Supervisor
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Must be able to operate a Reach Truck (training can be given, preferable).
- Experience of different warehouse processes.
- Self-motivated, proactive and driven.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels using a variety of methods / tools.
- To work with colleagues as part of a team to achieve individual and Company objectives.
- Basic understanding and use of PC is desirable.
**Drug screening required on all successful candidates**