BMS Field Engineer
An amazing opportunity has arisen at our client's site in Didsbury for a BMS Field Engineer. This would be working 40 hours a week 8.00am - 5.30pm paying £21.50 p/h, (£172 per day) this role is temporary until the middle of November 2019, with options for a permanent position. Also, a company car will be provided.
BMS AND HVAC CONTROLS SERVICE ENGINEER (North West)
Our client is a Home and Building Technologies company who help homeowners stay connected and in control of home comfort, security, fire systems, and air and water purification. They help building owners and occupants ensure their facilities are safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Their products and technologies are installed in more than 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide.
You will ensure that all BMS and HVAC Control systems within the portfolio are maintained to the highest standards applicable and be able to approach our Customers in a professional and responsible manner following a pre-set planned maintenance program.
You will maintain their professional approach wherever and whenever the situation arises and ensure all paperwork and certification are delivered to the administrator in a timely manner to ensure our Company Procedures, and all Health and Safety Legislation is adhered to.
MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB ROLE
- Undertake PPM tasks on an HVAC controls system including BMS central platforms
- Identify faults on an HVAC controls system and rectify as necessary
- Be able to interrogate BMS systems and software so as to resolve any issues present in these systems
- Be able to interrogate HVAC controls systems and field software so as to resolve any issues present in these systems
- Carry out small HVAC controls installation projects and commission as necessary
- Write HVAC controls strategies in both text and software format, in preparation for the commissioning of small controls installation projects
- Educated to a minimum of City and Guilds (or equivalent) but should preferably have an HNC (or equivalent).
- Should have served time as an apprenticeship or followed a recognised formal training programme and completed at least a further four years' experience in a related industry environment.
- Full Driving Licence
- Electrically Competent
- Able to cope under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and flexible
- Previous experience in HVAC controls software and software writing/modifying
- Previous Controls Manufacturers training on their products and related software
- Building solid and long-lasting customer relationships
- Working as part of a team and team player attributes
- IT - Competency & understanding
**Drug screening is required on all successful candidates.**
Apply for BMS Field Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly