Connectivity Operator - Assembler
I am currently working with a client who is a world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry. With their experience within the industry reaching nearly 140 years, they are looking to expand further.
They are looking for candidates to work in their manufacturing department on the production line. The role will be to build your part of the product and then pass along the station, to the next person to complete their bit until there is a finished product.
This will be a 3 month rolling contract on an hourly rate of £8.34 per hour, working days on 40 hours per week.
- (GCSE) or equivalent in country of education, Maths/English
- Experience preferred of working in a manufacturing environment
- Capable of working at a routine job for extended periods of time
- Good employment record
- Good attendance record
- Able to work to targets
- Able to get to work with own transport/public transport for work start times
- To be able to read and follow process instructions
- To have a commitment to quality and customer service
- Able to work part of a team and communicate and contribute effectively
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Manual dexterity
- Should be safety aware
- Clear Handwriting
- Accuracy in number transfer
- High standard of house keeping
- Hand/Eye co-ordination
- Safety conscious
- Methodical but fast approach - No cutting corners
- Good observation skills
- Willingness to improve process, but within specified procedures
- Patience with repetitive tasks
- Quality driven
- Attention to detail
- Willing to carry out non job specific tasks
- Willing to covey information and train others
- Agility and speed
The client is based within walking distance from Eastleigh city centre, so public transport is available either via train or bus.
If this sounds like the job for you then please do apply now and do not miss the opportunity.