The role will require shift working.
Overtime may be offered during periods of high production demand.
We are looking for team players with good communication skills who may be required to work in a controlled environment.
- Candidates will have excellent attention to details and have a good level of numeracy/literacy.
- Computer skills would be advantageous, together with the ability to problem solve.
- The role includes, assembly of products, carrying in process quality control activities including recording results and completing batch records, escalating machine faults and routine maintenance when required.
Key Responsibilities. / Essential functions include:
- Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be informed.
- Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions and process aid sheets.
- Maintains daily production output.
- Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors and managers to improve quality, training sessions and employee activity teams.
- Continuous improvement.
- Comply with EHS regulations
- The role will require the successful candidate to work a double day shift pattern of 6-2pm and 2-10pm.
Time & Half after 7.5 hours
Double time on weekends.