Receptionist / Administrator
Manpower is recruiting a Receptionist/Administrator on behalf of our client.
This is a really exciting opportunity for you if you love meeting new people and organising.
- Answering phone calls and dealing with all enquiries
- Managing booking enquiries through the on-line reservations system
- Booking appointments
- Undertake general basic administrative duties
Knowledge & Skills required:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience of cash handling, undertaking stock takes
- Experience of working in a similar role for a minimum of 12 months
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
You will be highly organised, personable and presentable as you will be the first face that customers meet. You will have the ability to resolve enquiries in a timely manner with experience of excellent customer care skills.
This is a full time position, the working days are Monday to Friday between the hours of 9.30 am and 3.00 pm, a degree of flexibility is essential.
Due to the location it is essential that you drive and have access to a car.
The role offers an immediate start.