Industrial Door Engineer (Leeds)
Industrial Door Engineer
Salary: £31,000- £37,000
Start Date: ASAP
My Clients supply's, installs and maintains industrial automatic door systems of the highest quality, offering a total lifetime management service. Due to the continued success and growth plans my client is now looking to recruit an Industrial Door Engineer to join our team based in Leeds. My client is looking for engineers who have experience in installing, servicing, and maintaining a wide range of automatic door systems, industrial doors, dock levellers, roller shutters, sectional doors, and some automatic gates and barriers.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- To ensure all planned and reactive maintenance is carried out in line with its scheduled date.
- To identify any additional works and give detailed descriptions, identifying all parts required to successfully complete the job.
- To have a flexible attitude and willingness to assist other engineers as part of a maintenance team.
- To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is always adhered to.
- To work in retail and commercial sites, on various assets including but not limited to Electric Roller shutters, Sectional Doors, Auto Doors, Access Control Doors, Barriers and Gates.
- To work from home as a field-based engineer covering the North West.
Engineers with the below cards would be of special interest to my client but this is not essential as they can offer in house training.
- EN 16005
- SPA Passport
What is Offered:
Candidate would be paid home to home, be supplied with company van, fuel card, uniform, mobile phone and have a company pension. Hours are 08.30 - 18.00. Over time paid @ 1.5 between 18.00 and midnight and @ double time from midnight to 06.00am including bank holidays. Holiday entitlement is 23 days a year plus bank holidays rising to 25-day holiday a year after 6 years with the company.