Electrician - Van provided
You will be working for one of the largest Companies in the UK supporting with maintenance to their properties in the Dundee area. Reporting to head of property management with any isuses and maintaining buildings.
Maintenance Electrician Responsibilities
- Demonstrate experience in maintenance and repair of a wide and varied range of electrical systems.
- Undertake essential repair and fault finding on critical systems and equipment.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Maintenance of lighting systems.
- Complete all task /risk assessments sheets and method statements relating to work.
- Responsible for undertaking electrical isolations.
What you'll get
- Includes PPE, Uniform
- Van provided
What you'll need
- City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 Electrical qualifications.
- 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Experience working in the Facilities Management industry
Monday to Friday
0700 to 1530