Manpower are proud to be acting on behalf of a well known highly established Food Manufacturing Company.
We are urgently seeking Productions Operators to join our client on a flexible working shift pattern.
Have you worked in a manufacturing/ production company before?
Are you looking for flexible shifts?
Do you like working as part of a team?
Do you want to be rewarded for your efforts?
We want to hear from you!!
Duties of the role include:
- Removing reject items from the lines
- Supporting colleagues and team leaders
- Adhere to basic PPE and Plant Safety Standards
- Participate in any Safety, Health and Environment related courses as required
- Responsible for own and safety of others
- Comply with all safety regulations and instructions
- Must be prepared to gain Food hygiene level 2 qualification which will be delivered in-house
- Ensure compliance of Food Safety Standards About You The successful candidate will have
- Desire to work in a manufacturing environment
DAYS 08:00 am - 16:30pm
EVENINGS 16:30pm - 10:00pm
NIGHTS 10:00pm - 08:00am
Please apply with your most up to date CV
or call the team on 01656 657231