An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Global FMCG Client, the powerhouse behind Magnum, Solero, Cornetto and Ben & Jerry's, are currently seeking a Pricing Analyst based at their UK HQ in Leatherhead. This is a full-time temporary role for 6 months 36.25 hour week, paying up to £28K depending on experience.
Sitting within the UK/I Pricing Team which is part of the wider Order to Cash team, this role offers exposure to the full end to end pricing process across all brands and customers. The role is comprised of both core activities & maintenance work that are required by a wide range of internal business stakeholders, and also the opportunity for a wide variety of continuous improvement project work that contributes to the simplification agenda.
- Ensuring pricing master data is set up accurately and in the correct time frame for all new material codes (UK/I including Food Solutions and Export Sales areas)
- Perform reconciliation processes and controls between customer and UL data, through reporting and proactive price correction work
- Actively partner and support CD, Brand & Finance for pricing related activities
- Provide lead support for the Export Business, Staff Shop and Residual pricing
- Own the logistics discounts condition maintenance for the UK/I (including Food Solutions and Export sales areas)
- Identify process improvement opportunities and drive strong process efficiencies.
- Drive the reduction of price claims through the implementation of corrective actions and recommendations to the business teams,
- Support the team lead in projects, major changes and improvement works
- Running training and providing necessary handouts for correct pricing processes across the business to improve WOW's and accuracy
- Dealing with ad hoc requests from the business professionally and within a timely manner
- Challenging the business on pricing that you believe to technically incorrect or not in line with UL current pricing
- Knowledge harmonisation within the team by creating and maintaining process maps & notes on all the above reporting procedures.
- Any other pricing related queries and reports as deemed necessary by the business
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- A calm, clear and logical mindset and an ability to work under pressure
- Strong IT Skills including Microsoft Excel to Intermediate Level for data analysis, macro maintenance and modelling.
- Detailed knowledge of how SAP is used to support end to end pricing in the business.
- Confident networking and partnering, with well developed communication skills
- Background in finance desirable