Vehicle Collections & Handover Coordinator
Vehicle Collections Co-ordinator
An excellent opportunity for a customer focused and service oriented individual to join a leading automotive group in Bristol as a Customer Collections and Handover Co-ordinator, enhancing the customers journey with the business and completing administrative tasks to ensure a smooth vehicle handover on completion of a sale. Working closely with the Sales Manager you will be responsible for the overall co-ordination and handover of the vehicle and all documents with a particular focus on aftercare and long-lasting customer relationships and referrals.
- Working autonomously, you will plan your own time, working closely with sales teams to ensure customer collection appointments are well managed and all aspects accounted for.
- Ensuring adequate inspections for all vehicles prior to customer collection
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately and efficiently on completion of sale, including V5, MOT, Service History, Order form etc. and cross-referencing data.
- Meeting customers face to face to perform handover of documents and keys.
- Upselling of products on collection e.g. service plans, warranties, GAP Insurance (Bonus payable OTE)
- Dealing with part-exchanges e.g. moving cars, taking photos
- Administration tasks for pre-delivery inspection, handover and dispatch of vehicles.
- Following up with the customer on completion of their experience to strengthen the relationship, seek referrals and resolve any issues.
- Experience in a similar / identical position, Vehicle Collections / Automotive Administration
- Level 3 NVQ in Business Administration/Customer Service
- Ability to confidently deal with customers face to face and over the telephone, offering exceptional customer service at all times and dealing with customer queries and issues where necessary.
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Shift Pattern: Week 1: 2 Days off Week 2: 1 Day off - Weekend work required.
- Bristol Based, BS5
- £20,000 Basic Salary / OTE £24,000
- Bonus + Commission Scheme
- Free On-Site Parking
- Continued staff assistance and development
- 23 Days holiday + Bank holidays (Rising with service)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Multiple discounts: In house products and services, high street, health care, childcare.
For additional information please contact 0117 930 9751 and ask to speak with Steve.