25-30k + Bonus (Flexiible)
Due to growth, we are looking for a full time, permanent MI & Data Analyst to join a leading global organisation based in South Manchester. The role is offering a salary of up to £30,000pa + Bonus.
The role will be a key interface between the MI team and the rest of the business in regard to reporting and data extraction from various data sources. This will encompass the gathering of what is required by the user, adding, amending and supporting all existing reports that are contained within the bespoke system and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). Strong analysis and PowerPoint skills will enable you to disseminate the data and provide live and historic analysis of our business and that of our clients.
Develop the MI Roadmap, looking at technologies that include further use of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), as well as designing and implementing data cubes and data warehouse systems using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
Skills and experience
- Creation of reports and stored procedures in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel - Pivot Tables, Vlookups, Dashboard creation and VBA skills
- Ability to prioritise individual and team work load to balance the demands
- Able to analyse and interpret data and present this in a number of graphical and non-graphical ways
- Able to write and amend SQL commands and stored procedures with Microsoft SQL Server
- Competent use of Office packages
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Work as an individual and within a team
What's In It for You?
In return, you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary, full benefits package, What's more, we'll be committed to your ongoing personal and professional development; offering a wide variety of training programmes and support, plus coaching and career advice.
Click APPLY now!