Manpower are pleased to be recruiting for Production Operatives on behalf of our busy client based in Church Stretton. This is a temporary to permanent position starting immediately!
Location: Church Stretton, Shropshire
Working hours: 37.5 per week
Hourly Rate: £9.23
- Work in a manner compliant to H&S guidelines insuring personal and colleague safety
- Safe operation of equipment from 20L up to 2000L batch scale
- Carry out regular cleaning, inspection and basic maintenance tasks
- Chemical batch manufacturing of a range of materials following existing procedures
- Accurate record keeping of all process tasks and material movement transactions.
- Analytical testing of in-process samples using a variety of instruments
- Support and participate in ongoing development and Continuous Improvement projects across site
- Manufacturing experience or higher education in relevant field
- Ability to accurately follow work instructions and record work information and carry out tasks in a diligent manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven to identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Good personal timekeeping
- Ability to work flexibly and as part of a team
Additional experience (desirable)
- Hands-on work in chemical manufacturing
- SAP manufacturing systems
- Six Sigma or LEAN manufacturing techniques
- Good understanding of polymerisation chemistry and technology
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!