Do you want to work in a fulfilling role that is flexible around you?
Do you have the compassion to help others in need?
Do you want to build a rewarding career for yourself?
If the answer is YES then look no further!
Here at Manpower we have partnered with a brilliant company that specialise in the mental health care industry. They offer unique care services and have a friendly and compassionate team. They are currently going through a large recruitment drive and are opening 3 new centres across the South West region.
- To step up on request to practice lead role in a Practice leads absence
- To ensure that recovery goals identified using Support Planning and outcome tools are met.
- To encourage service users to recognise, understand and manage factors that affect their mental wellbeing and physical health
- To increase choice and involvement of service users through access to peer support and through volunteering opportunities
- To empower individuals to identify and overcome obstacles to success in a achieving their self-determined goals engendering self-belief
- To record and feedback to clients about their progress and achievements and to identify further goals which help them achieve their aspirations
- To work as a team member, sharing information and supporting colleagues, peer workers/volunteers ensuring they have the knowledge, information, and resources to be successful in their roles and make a positive and valued contribution to the service.
- Participate in the monitoring requirements of the service by providing statistical and qualitative information on activities, success stories and outcomes achieved
- To maintain accurate records as required by policies and procedures, using appropriate paper and electronic systems.
- To maintain timely, accurate details of clients' service and support activities and outcomes achieved
- To engage with community events, meetings and forums and local organisation and networks
- To proactively contribute to continuously improving the service by making positive suggestions, providing constructive feedback and assisting in the implementation of agreed new ways of working.
This role is 20 hours per week and has 3 flexible shift patterns available.
You MUST have an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care
DON'T MISS OUT, for more information, apply today!