Roller Shutter Engineer (North West)
Roller Shutter Engineer.
Employment Type: Full Time.
Contract Type: Permanent.
Location: North West.
Salary: £30,000- £33,000 per year + overtime. £200 on call every 1 in 5 weeks.
My Client is an Industry Expert and is looking to add Roller Shutter Engineers to join their existing team. The successful applicant will ideally have proven relevant experience (ADSA approved, DHF qualified or small wire experience), although further training will be given.
- Hold a mechanical, technical or construction qualification.
- Hold BS EN 16005 or BS 7036 Authorised technician card.
- Hold a DHF diploma.
- DBS check.
- PASMA/ IPAF qualified.
- Blue or Gold CSCS Card holder.
- Electrical/ wiring qualifications.
- NVQ in a related subject.
- Daily responsibilities include attending service visits, pre-planned maintenance, and emergency call-outs to the roller shutters/ industrial doors of our customers based across the UK (predominately in the North West)
- Fault finding, repair of Industrial doors & associated accessories.
- Submitting recommendations to allow the office to generate quotations, using our Job Logic app.
- Installation of new parts, accessories & furniture.
- Attendance at monthly engineers' meetings in the company head office.
- Provide technical support to office staff and clients when required.
- Experience with the service & repair of gates & barriers.
- Experienced also preferred in a secondary discipline such as automatic doors / gate and barrier.
- Full UK driving license.
- Good understanding of health & safety.
- Flexibility within the weekly workload and the ability to work overtime when required.
- Able to cover the out of hours on call rota.
What the Client offers:
- Overtime available.
- Company van, equipment, mobile & workwear.
- Annual leave: 20 days, plus bank holidays.
- Extra 3 days holiday incentive scheme.
- Full training & support.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Specialist construction training courses such as PASMA, IPAF, IOSH etc. (where applicable to the candidate's job role).