Due to expansion our market leading client is seeking Charity Fundraisers to cover the Guildford area.
Our client is looking for Charity Fundraisers to sign-up members of the public to make regular donations to some of the UK's best loved charities. They have two different types of Charity Fundraising roles, Private Site Charity Fundraisers and Door to Door Charity Fundraisers. Private Site Charity Fundraisers will work at carefully selected sites to deliver engaging face to face campaigns. Sites include a combination of supermarkets, shopping centres, train stations and local events and shows. Door to Door Charity Fundraisers engage with members of the public at their doorstep.
Their passion for fundraising continues to drive and grow the business and have become well known for providing first class standards. Providing all their fundraisers with continuous support, mentoring and industry leading training is key to their success.
As a Charity Fundraiser, your role will involve:
- Fundraising on behalf of some of the UK's most well-known charities
- Private Site Charity Fundraiser - visit different venues and events, to sign up donors to one of their well-known charities
- Door to Door Charity Fundraiser - visit potential donors at their home, where you will support their decision to sign up via monthly direct debit
- You will make a positive difference to the charity and its supporters
- Additionally, you will work within a well-managed regional team who will provide the best support possible
- This role comes with great career development opportunities
The successful applicant will need to have the following qualities/skills:
- Great personality, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Able to communicate well and talk to anyone and everyone
- Hungry for success, and self-motivated
- Passionate about the charities they support and making a difference
- Open minded and willing to learn new information
- Previous experience in a customer facing roles
- Full UK Driving License and access to your own vehicle
Both Part Time and Full-Time roles available
Part time working 2, 3 or 4 full days a week or Saturdays and 2/3 evenings Full time working 5 days a week
Based on full time hours:
Private Site Fundraiser - £17,076 basic OTE £40,000
Door to door fundraiser - £16,286 basic OTE £40,000
- Health cash plan
- Death in service plan
- Personal pension plan
- Shopping discounts (cinema tickets, retailers, theme parks and attractions)
- Permanent employment, providing a basic wage plus a discretionary bonus
- Paid weekly (basic salary plus discretionary bonuses)
- All uniform and equipment including an electronic tablet
- 3-day new starter induction programme followed by continuous training and support from their learning and development department
Interested in this role based in the Guildford area? Please email your CV or contact me on 07483 340870.