Customer Assistant With Manual Handling
Hours 8.30 to 17.00 Monday to Friday
Alternative Saturdays 9 - 12.30
Customer Assistant - Working with our client who specialises in Cylinder Distribution based in Port Clarence. As a Customer Assistant, you will play an important role in supporting and advising our customers and promoting our core range of products, using a sound base of both administrative and customer service skills.
It calls for energy and enthusiasm, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to use your initiative to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
Main Responsibilities would include
- Taking customer orders and entering onto our systems with a very high degree of accuracy.
- Dealing with customers enquiries relating to their deliveries.
- Dealing with customers by phone and at the sales counter.
- Promoting and selling our core appliances over the counter.
- Ability to think on feet and problem solve.
- Manual Handling of Cylinders of up to 85kgs, Loading and Unloading of cylinders
- The role is suited to those with a level of fitness sufficient to be able to lift multiple cylinders over the day
- Supporting logistical, sales and management colleagues.
- Good level of IT skills required Outlook, Excel, Word.
- You will also need to demonstrate a high level of safety awareness at all times.
- Customer focused, you should have a flexible approach to your hours of work and be prepared to work weekends and public holidays as required to meet the needs of the business.
Excellent communication, organization and customer skills are all essential - with the computer literacy and numeracy skills to also deal with telephone orders, handle with cash reconciliations and process invoices.
Apply online or call Jordan on 07483978190