Customer Service Adviser (Inbound Calls)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading utilities supplier as an Administrator Assistant, our client is currently seeking a Contact Centre Agent based in Hinckley, Leicester LE10 0NA. This a full-time ongoing temporary contract paying £16815 equivalent to £8.30 per hour, working a 37-hour week. Working between the hours of 8 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday.
Working within the Customer Care team you will be required to undertake multiple tasks within the department , you will receive inbound calls from customers who are wishing to make a complaint or enquiry, you will direct these concerns to certain areas of the business so a resolution is provided Customer service is very much at the heart of what we do, providing a great customer journey is key to the role.
- Your duties will consist of taking inbound customer calls
- Dealing with various methods of customer communications such as email and letters.
- You will ensure that we provide the correct information first time to our customers safeguarding life and property.
- Youwill undertake routine procedures regarding controls, queries and requests for information. You will be responsible for the quality of your customers' experience as well as the accuracy and timeliness of your work.
To achieve success within this role you will need to:
- Must be numeric and articulate, have appropriate verbal reasoning
- High standard of keyboard skills
- Ability to use computer systems and general office facilities, such as pc packages, photocopier, scanning
- Follows procedures and policies, understands the impact of non-compliance
- Able to meet deadlines whilst working under challenging situations
- Professional and confident telephone manner and able to demonstrate clear communication skill both written and oral
- Committed to improve our customer's experience
- Good standard of education
What's in it for you?
- You will receive full training
- Onsite support from Contract Consultants
- Support from Line Managers
- Free Parking
- Established development and engagement programmes
- Great working environment
- UK National Contact Centre Awards 2019 Finalists
- 28 Days Holiday (Inc Bank Holidays)