Experienced Sales person wanted for Top timber company based in Salford!
Dreamy sales role, with a lovely "family feel" company. Must have timber experience.
Salary £19-23k dependant on experience & Company performance related bonus.
My client is a super successful timber merchant who has been operating for over 100years.
Staff welfare and progression from within are very important to our client, they truly believe good people are grown in the company. Doing right by the people they employ makes this company really special and this shows in the staff retention.
We want to speak with charismatic, ambitious people with sales experience (ideally in the timber industry)
Main duties include:
- Using your organisational skills to accurately process orders & quotations
- Know how important our growth is and use this to Build and maintain strong relationships with our existing customer base
- Keeping accurate records of daily sales & quote activity
- Follow up on quotations
- Assist our field sales personnel in any additional administrative duties
- Customer service.
- Be an exceptional communicator
- Have the ability to demonstrate strong sales and negotiation skills
**This role involves minimum cold calling, you will focus more on nurturing the relationships we have worked to build**
The successful candidate will enjoy a challenging role and have excellent career prospects within an expanding company with ongoing personal training.
Please apply or call Mandy for more info 0161