Distribution Scheduler - Coryton
Up to £17,500 per annum + £1,800 London Allowance
Hours - Full Time 37.5 hours per week, must be flexible to work between 6am and 6pm on a rota basis including weekends
Creating a better world, a better company, and a more fulfilling future…
Calor is an exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investment in our people's skills and knowledge is integral to our success. We ensure a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by our culture of expertise, safety and trust. These things allow us to lead the way in terms of sustainability, innovation and personal development.
As the lead supplier in the UK LPG market, things rarely stand still for us. From humble beginnings, and as part of SHV Energy, Calor has continued to develop and diversify, ensuring that our service offering is expansive, progressive and relevant to our customers. It is our people that enable us to do that, which is why they are the heart of our business.
Are you motivated by solving problems and enjoy working as part of a team? Calor Gas is looking to recruit a scheduler to work in our Distribution department at Coryton.
As a scheduler, you will be responsible for planning gas deliveries, responding to customer queries, and navigating online systems. You will be the first point of contact for our drivers on the road and will co-ordinate with different areas around the business on a daily basis.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Resource plan - advise and update customers on gas deliveries and schedules
- Operate all systems (computerised and administrative)
- Maintain a high standard of customer service when responding to customer queries
- Be receptive to complaints or problems, research and resolve them effectively
- Provide speedy and accurate information by telephone and in writing in line with procedures
- Communicate effectively with all relevant site/company and external departments
- Be able to work and co-operate as part of a team, assisting and supporting colleagues and other departments and sharing best practice
- Assist in developing processes for constant improvement for the benefit of the customer and Calor's business goals
- Retain a positive attitude towards learning, growth and change
- Take responsibility for own development
- Demonstrates a professional and positive attitude at all times
- Understands and complies with Calor's HSE polices, and understands the importance of such
If you thrive in a place where problem-solving is a key part of every day, this could be exactly the opportunity you've been looking for!
As such we would like you to:
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with different people in a variety of ways; face-to-face, telephone, written
- Have the ability to analyse data and reach your own conclusions
- Demonstrate high competence in using Microsoft Office packages and the ability to quickly adapt to and learn new systems
- Have and be able to draw on strong customer service skills
- Possess a flexible approach and a willingness to contribute to changing situations
- Be well-organised
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise varied workloads in a logical manner
If this sounds like you, please apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK.