Customer Service Advisor
Manpower are looking for customer service advisors in Bellshill to support our client with their customers basic IT problems.
Are you looking for a customer service role with a difference? Could you deliver an exceptional customer experience by communicating in a simple, personal and straight-talking way? We are looking for people with a proven track record in customer service that would like to progress their career and develop their skill set as a Customer Solutions Advisor.
- Liaising with customers and clients
- Maintenance of accurate account information
- Achievement of internal call quality expectations
- Achievement of clear key performance indicators
- To operate compliantly within clearly defined guidelines
- A compassionate and mature approach
- Excellent communication - call centre / telephony experience preferred
- Ability to make confident decisions
- Ability to establish good working relationships
- To work well under pressure and work with a wide variety of people
- A consistent professional approach to all tasks
- Computer literate
Hours of work are 9am to 5pm - Monday to Friday
Apply online today for an immediate start!