Customer Service Agent - Elland
Manpower is looking to recruit a Customer Service Agents to join our client busy metered supply customer service team in Elland, HX5.
Key responsibilities will include:
To provide excellent, professional customer service and customer administration. This includes customer contact via telephone, email and social media.
Take ownership of and resolve customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
Ability to multi task and work under pressure.
Liaise with other parts of the business, in order to offer an optimum customer service.
Direct customers to the correct account handler.
· Taking Inbound calls from customers
· Taking orders
· Taking payments
· Dealing with complaints
· Changing ownership
· Dealing with anything you would call your utility supplier.
As such we would like you to:
· Good English and Maths.
· Be PC literate and possess quick and accurate keyboard skills.
· Have a strong background in customer service.
· Be able to demonstrate customer focus and be tenacious in the pursuit of business and team goals, always looking to provide the best service for the customer.
· Be able to work as a team member, have a flexible and adaptable approach and will demonstrate excellent organisational and administrative skills.
· Have the ability to use their initiative and analyse problems.
· Have great attention to detail.
· Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, a professional telephone manner and a positive `can do` attitude.
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn.
Please note this is temporary but long term ongoing contract
Working hours :
37 hours per week.