Altrincham City Centre
Monday to Friday
We are looking for a bright person full of energy to join our Supplier Management Team. This is a position that requires someone who possesses excellent communication skills, a positive telephone manner, has excellent attention to detail and someone who is very organised. As recruitment support you will be the main point of contact for all suppliers and your key responsibilities will be negotiating with and signing up new suppliers as well as tracking and recording all supplier activity within Experis. You will communicate with suppliers via telephone/email on a regular basis and on occasions in face to face meetings to discuss current and future recruitment needs. In addition to this you will also provide regular updates by email and telephone meetings to Experis account managers and provide reports to senior managers in regards to supplier usage. You will attend supplier reviews and provide statistics based on supplier activity for these meetings on a regular basis. There is also some general housekeeping of supplier records and updating suppliers on any internal/industry news that may affect them.
The ideal candidate would;
Possess Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
Have excellent communication skills
Possess attention to detail and an organised, methodical approach
Have a stable employent/eduation history
What's in it For You?
- A 2018 Award - Winning Learning Development Programme (catch us at the #LearningAwards) to drive your career ambitions and give you the tools and connections to be a leader of the future
- Be part of one of the most Ethical Recruitment Businesses (Ethisphere, 2018) and a company working with over 80% of the Fortune Global 500.
- Our tailor-made DEVELOPMENT PLAN could help you progress yourself on your career ladder toward Account Management, Team Leader and even Sales Director.
- Connect with me, Emma Sweeney on LinkedIn and say 'hi'.
- Tweet us @ManpowerGroupUK with #discoveryourpersonalbest
- Check out our careerswebsite - http://careers.manpowergroup.co.uk
- Check us out on Facebook - @ManpowerUK