Service Representative (Basildon)
We have a temp to perm opportunity for our client in the Basildon area.
The role is predominately driving, with servicing and cleaning equipment, along with an element of sales.
- To identify, develop and facilitate implementation of business opportunities and service developments with existing and potential customers.
- Responsible for all sales and on time service activities as assigned by the Branch Manager.
- To maintain the equipment to a high standard and quality of service to all existing and potential customers.
- The cleanliness, safe guarding and maintenance of capital equipment, vehicles and all other property associated to our client.
- To maintain a high Company profile image, and personal appearance.
- To undertake within reason and within the individuals capabilities, any other duties as directed by Management.
- Good communication skills.
- Personable and outgoing.
- Team player.
- To be able to work on own initiative, self-motivated and confident when dealing with people.
- Ambitious and driven to achieve personal goals